Kendall Jenner Reveals The Meaning Behind Her Secret Lip Tattoo

Musings She also pondered what question her bathroom was painted- eventually settling on'seafoam instead of mint

"I would always go the extra mile to be low-key with guys, sneaking around all the time".

"Kendall Jenner-a tomboy who collects vintage cars, prefers sneaks and jeans and a hoodie, and rolls with a squad of mostly guys-is not gay". I don't know, just my drunk thoughts.

"My first one was a white dot because I just wanted to know what it felt like", she said. Do I want a baby right now?' But I don't, I don't.

"But I have a tough energy", she shared.

Jenner said she is not gay, adding "I have literally nothing to hide", but she played coy on the details of her reported romance with National Basketball Association player Blake Griffin.

Kendall Jenner says she has alcohol to thank for her discreet and random tattoos. "So I found this lady, she's awesome, she taught me TM, and I love it", Jenner says. "I'm happy. He's very nice".

Kirk Cousins likely to sign 3-year, fully guaranteed deal with Vikings
That number makes Cousins the highest-paid quarterback both in terms of annual money and guaranteed money. The New York Jets are working on a deal for Teddy Bridgewater , according to NFL Network's Ian Rapoport .

Stefanik releases statement on ending House investigation
The Senate Intelligence Committee's probe is still ongoing and its first product, a report on election security, is expected to be released in the coming weeks.

Pacific Trade Pact Faces Political Scrutiny After Signing
In the past year , Canada and Japan led the remaining 11 countries involved in the TPP to a revised agreement in January. Governments and activists of other member nations worry the changes will raise the costs of medicine.

She is dating Blake Griffin Long rumoured to be dating basketballer Blake Griffin, Jenner plays coy to Van Meter but does confirm she has a boyfriend.

"Nobody came to me to explain it to where I was like, 'Oh, I get it.' But I'm not an idiot", she said.

"They've definitely cooled off and are taking things at a slower pace, but not because of any particular drama", a source said. "You don't want to, like, look insane", the 22-year-old said. "I think it's literally just me and Kourtney that are like, 'I just need tequila and I need a pizza'".

Jenner also thinks her un-Kardashian-like penchant for privacy may have fed the rumors. "I would never hide something like that", she concluded. I guess I'm a control freak. "I feel like it would be a good place to put something". "I can try and understand it", she continued.

The April 2017 ad featuring Jenner joining a melting pot of cheeky activists and greeting a police officer with a Pepsi, was seen as tone-deaf with Martin Luther King Jr.'s daughter taking offense to the ad's message.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Moment Jamie Carragher Is Made To Watch Spitting Video During TV Grilling
Mar 15, 2018 - 03:49
Carragher claimed not to have seen the girl in the passenger seat but took full responsibility for actions that... The former Liverpool defender turned pundit has since apologised for his behaviour on multiple occasions.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top FBI's McCabe Expected to Be Fired This Week
Mar 15, 2018 - 03:46
McCabe's 2016 decision to allow FBI officials to speak with reporters about an investigation into the Clinton Foundation. The Wall Street Journal story was written by Devlin Barrett, who is now a reporter at The Washington Post .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 3 takeaways from the Cleveland Cavaliers game
Mar 14, 2018 - 00:33
Buddy Hield scored 18 points, while former Nuggets player Kosta Koufos chipped in 14 points and 10 rebounds for the Kings. Thomas's shooting numbers, however, remain down -.396 from the floor and.319 from 3-point land with the Lakers .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top European Union asks for more clarity from Britain on future relationship after Brexit
Mar 14, 2018 - 00:33
He tweeted: "I want to express my strong feelings of solidarity with the British people and the British government ". Britain is due to leave the bloc in March 2019.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Teenage boy killed, woman injured in Austin explosion
Mar 14, 2018 - 00:31
Neighbors on both sides of the home were evacuated as a precaution until they were confident that there was not a second package. March 2, in the 1100 block of Haverford Drive, which is about 12 miles away from Oldfort Hill Drive neighborhood.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tomb Raider 1, 2 and 3 Getting FREE Remasters on Steam
Mar 14, 2018 - 00:30
According to RealtechVR: "The port is relying on Steam because we won't provide game data". No word has been given yet about remastering other games in the series.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Sevilla chairman urges team to reach Champions League last 8
Mar 13, 2018 - 06:04
Rashford received a rare start from manager Mourinho as it was only the 14th Premier League start for the forward. Carrick is, though, expected to remain at United as part of Jose Mourinho's coaching staff next season.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Meghan Markle and Kate Middleton step out in the same shoes
Mar 13, 2018 - 06:02
One well-wisher spoke to Ms Markle about her upcoming wedding to which she admitted she is "very, very excited". The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arrived at the event alongside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top BOZICH | Kentucky draws A10 champ Davidson in NCAA Tournament
Mar 12, 2018 - 04:34
Saint Mary's lacked high-quality victories, but it's tough on a West Coast Conference team to get those opportunities. In round of 64 matchups from the 2016 and 2017 NCAA tournaments , No. 11s went a gaudy 6-2 against No. 6 seeds.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bubble shrinks on NCAA Tournament selection Sunday
Mar 12, 2018 - 04:29
After he made that, Rhode Island had its chances to retake the lead. 2018 Atlantic 10 Men's Basketball Championship - Semifinals. No. 1 seed Rhode Island won the regular-season title and upset Creighton in the NCAA Tournament before falling to OR last season.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Australian Governor General to attend solar conference
Mar 11, 2018 - 01:11
The African Development Bank's New Deal on Energy for Africa aims to achieve universal access to energy in Africa by 2025. The summit will deliberate on finance mechanism for the promotion of solar energy, crowd-funding and technology transfer.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Auburn basketball: 'Bad body language' describes both the Tigers and their coach
Mar 10, 2018 - 01:53
In order to keep some pressure off the shoulders of Sexton, Hall, Ingram and John Petty must step up to hit a few key shots. Hightower played a big role in Georgia's victory over Vanderbilt on Wednesday night, when he scored 13 and had six assists.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top European Central Bank leaves rates unchanged, drops easing bias
Mar 10, 2018 - 01:53
Analysts predict consumer spending to decline sharply by 1.2% on a yearly basis, recording its biggest decline since April. It is not a solicitation to make any exchange in commodities , securities or other financial instruments.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top UCLA Bruins vs. Arizona Wildcats Betting Preview 03/09/18
Mar 10, 2018 - 01:50
The Pac-12 tournament schedule will force UCLA to play games on back-to-back days for the first time this season. As strong as Arizona was in the second half offensively, it was the defense that was the talk after the game.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'Security matter' under way at Brisbane Airport
Mar 10, 2018 - 01:49
Meanwhile in Brisbane a passenger set off a security screen at the global terminal, causing a backlog of commuters. Virgin Australia flights were also recovering from significant delays, which included two cancellations.