Scattered showers and storms possible through tonight

Scattered showers and storms possible through tonight

As it does, an associated front would drag through the Southeast, bringing with it more rain and the possibility of more strong storms. Risk of thunderstorms in the morning and early in the afternoon with 10 to 15 mm expected to fall. West wind 11 to 17 miles per hour. The overnight low is expected to be near 38.

Thursday, it will be mostly sunny with a high near 66, the weather service said.

Sudbury.com is looking for photos of the latest weather conditions in Greater Sudbury. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 58. Partly sunny, with a high near 72. Southwest wind 10 to 18 miles per hour, with gusts as high as 31 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40 percent. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent.

Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.

Friday, it will be sunny with a high near 68, the weather service said.

Monday night: More clouds, a 40 percent chance of evening thunderstorms and showers overnight with a low of 40. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent.

Swimmer injured in shark attack at Southern California beach
McKnerney Leidle said her daughter nearly drowned in the attack and now "has a long road ahead with several surgeries to go". She loves the ocean and made a decision to join her boyfriend in the water when she was bitten by a shark.

US service member fighting in Iraq killed by blast near Mosul
Iraqi troops - with the aid of USA forces - have been fighting to push the Islamic State out of Mosul for the past six months. Often, however, USA troops are spotted on the front lines calling in airstrikes and assisting local forces.

Reasons Why: A new index confirms season 2!
What could possibly be keeping Butler away from an increased role in Season 2 of the hit CW show Riverdale? "We love Ross. We struggled to cast a Reggie ", Riverdale's showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa said .

Thursday: A chance of showers between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., then showers and thunderstorms likely after 3 p.m.

Wednesday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44.

Showers are likely, with isolated thunderstorms possible.

Tonight, skies will be mostly clear with a low of 45, according to the weather service. Cloudy, with a high near 73.

Sunday: A 30 percent chance of showers.

Related news:

Hot News

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Bayern Munich seal Bundesliga title after thrashing Wolfsburg 6-0
Apr 30, 2017 - 15:52
Playing the late game, Bayern was already seven points clear of second-placed Leipzig ahead of its visit to Wolfsburg . Bottom side Darmstadt again delayed their relegation with a 3-0 win at home to Freiburg.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top After lots of trades and picks, Jets fill big needs in draft
Apr 30, 2017 - 15:47
It was the Jets' only compensatory pick this year, and they were on the clock preparing to spend it at tonight's NFL Draft. Stewart compiled a career 1,713 yards on 129 catches (13.3 yards per reception) with 12 touchdowns.

Disney, Lucasfilm announce May 2019 release
Apr 30, 2017 - 15:46
It breaks with the recent tradition of releasing Star Wars movies in December, the most recent one being prequel Rogue One. The upcoming movie has been pushed back from November 2018 to November 25, 2020 - a full two-year delay.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Star Wars Episode IX, Indiana Jones 5 Release Dates Revealed
Apr 29, 2017 - 03:08
Both " The Force Awakens " and the upcoming "The Last Jedi" were December releases, as was the " Star Wars " spinoff "Rogue One". Star Wars: The Last Jedi comes out on December 15, but Star Wars Episode IX is set for a release on May 24, 2019 .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Apple in Talks to Launch 'Apple Cash' Money Transfer Service
Apr 28, 2017 - 04:45
Many big banks, for example, have easy transfer features like Chase's QuickPay service or Bank of America's mobile money transfer. Companies that have jumped into P2P in recent years include Venmo, Square with Square Cash, and even Facebook with Messenger.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Tigers CF Jones hit in face by pitch, taken to hospital
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:21
Eddie Rosario hit a lead off home-run for the Twins in the 5th inning, but the Twins were still down 7-2 entering the 6th. The game is scheduled for a 2:10 p.m. start time and the Twins are listed as a small favorite to pick up the win.

North Korea carries out 'large-scale' artillery drill, South Korea says
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:19
An official from South Korea's navy said Tuesday the USS Michigan is making a routine stop to rest its crews and reload supplies. North Korean soldiers walk in front of bronze statues of North Korea's late founder Kim Il-sung and late leader Kim Jong Il.

Sean Spicer apologises amid uproar over Holocaust remark
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:15
I'm not saying that Spicer deserves a pass because Matthews said pretty much the same thing four years ago. "President Trump has got to fire Sean Spicer ".

China criticizes North Korea, praises United States on nuclear issue
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:13
China may be getting fed up with continued nuclear bluster from long-time ally North Korea and tilting toward the United States. The Pentagon has also dispatched the aircraft carrier USS Carl Vinson strike group to the Korean Peninsula.

Soccer referee seeks to send off senior Scottish nationalist in UK election
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:11
But once "don't knows" were stripped out, the split was 60 per cent to 40 per cent in favour of remaining in the UK. Mrs May had repeatedly ruled out a snap election before last week's announcement.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Trump to commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:10
Trump, despite his initial bristling at charges of anti-Semitism, has begun to speak out about the issue. Addressing survivors in attendance at the Capitol, Trump called each one a "beacon of light".

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top White House names new Secret Service director
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:09
Secret Service, turning to an outsider to head the beleaguered agency tasked with protecting the president and his family. The Secret Service director is appointed by the President and does not require Senate confirmation.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Lawyers want Aaron Hernandez's murder conviction dismissed
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:08
Police closed a street outside to traffic, and television news crews were stationed in a lot across the street. CNN's Jay Croft reported private funeral services were held for Hernandez on Monday.

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top 'DWTS' Contestant Who Got Perfect Score Was Eliminated And Twitter's Pissed
Apr 26, 2017 - 03:08
Morris, a former backup dancer for Beyonce and star of the show "Glee", was a frontrunner for the Mirror Ball trophy. Officials said the man previously owned the Hollywood Hills property but does not own it now .

isis-killer-beheading-video-story-top Luigi's Death Stare Returns In Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pre-Order Bonus
Apr 25, 2017 - 07:34
The easiest thing to keep in mind when you start out gliding is being conscious of which directional button you're pressing. The new look comes in preparation for the latest release from the popular franchise, Mario Kart 8 for Nintendo Switch .